The exemplary jeans from Wrangler have become The style icon venerated by a worldwide crowd since 1947. They offer an array of fits that matches any lifestyle. From slim-fit jeans to relaxed-fit jeans, cowboy-cut jeans, and boot-cut jeans, enormous options are meeting your fashion desire.
Wrangler jeans do run small. Wearing them doesn’t make them stretch. In fact, they may shrink more after a wash. It would help if you went a size or two larger for a perfect fit.
In this guide, we will cover the whole topic in detail and answer all the questions related to it.
How Do I Know My Jeans Size?
No matter how nice or expensive your jeans are, they won’t look good without a perfect fit. Techniques to find your perfect jeans size so that next time you will be confident while shopping is as mentioned:
- First of all, take your best favorite pant which fits you well around everywhere.
- Take a soft measuring tape or buy the tape from your local craft shop.
- There are four main measurements that you need to take. Those are the waist, and hip, checking the rise and measuring the inseam.
- To measure the waist, you have to take measurements of the top of the pant’s waistbands. During measurement, the button should be locked. Double the number of your measurements.
- While measuring the hips, lay down your jeans flat. Measure across your jeans from the point of the bottom of the zipper and double the number.
- The rise of the pants is measured from the crotch to the top of the waistbands.
- The inseam should be measured from the crotch to the bottom of the pants.
Do Wrangler Jeans Run Big Or Small?
The simple answer:
The answer is, Wrangler jeans run small. I mean, why would we say that if it doesn’t run smaller to the size?
In order to fit right, you should choose the correct size while buying your jeans. Jeans from wrangler don’t stretch even as you wear them. They may shrink after a wash. As compensation for it, you are always selecting a larger size.
Without going for a size larger than your regular size, your Wrangler pants are not fitting you well. Have you ever wondered, why that happened? It’s because they run smaller in size.
Should I Size Up Or Down For Jeans?
As we told you before wrangler jeans run smaller, so what do you think you should size for? Obviously, you should size up your jeans. A more detailed guide is given below:
- Always go for a larger size. If your pants are loose, you can easily take them to a tailor. But if they are tight, you cannot do anything but wasting up your money.
- If you want your jeans to be slim fit, you should go for a size or two larger. If you want a relaxed fitting or slightly loose, then go for four.
- A regular 31 waist will fit perfectly for a 33 waist size of wrangler jeans.
- While buying your jeans, try to insert and fit two fingers down the back, and it’s loose if you can fit the whole hand.
How Do Wrangler Jeans Fit Compared To Levi’s?
Wrangler and Levi’s are two exemplary models in the world of jeans. But they have some differences, especially in terms of fitting. Some comparisons are given below:
- Step One: Wrangler ensures your comfort in terms of fitting. Whereas Levi’s priorities are more on fashion brands.
- Step Two: Jeans from Wrangler offers a slim fit, relaxed fit, loose fit, and classic fit. But Levi’s offers skinny jeans, a slim fit, and a classic fit.
- Step Three: Wrangler provides more room for the crotch area for its U-shaped construction. Where in Levi’s you can’t find such a feature.
- Step Four: Wrangler offers Bootcut best for women who want a slimmer look through the hips and for men with a pair of boots. On the other hand, Levi’s offers a few Bootcut that allows a softer finish and are great if you are relaxing.
How Jeans Should Properly Fit >> Check out the video below:
What Size Is 1T In Wrangler Jeans?
The size 1T in wrangler jeans is equal to the size of a 1-year-old baby. They really come in very small sizes. The sizing of 1T in Wrangler jeans is as followed:
- The size 1T comes for a baby of age one year with a height of 29-30.5 inches and a weight of around 20-24 lbs.
- The length of the inseam will be 11.5 inches, perfect for a 12-month-old baby.
- It comes with an elastic or adjustable waistband for any hip size of a baby between 12 months.
Do Cowboys Wear Levi’s Or Wranglers?
There are vast options of jeans for the Cowboys. But if you ask me what Cowboys mostly wear amongst Levi’s and Wranglers, then Wranglers won’t!
- Wranglers are the most common choice to see on the working cowboys. One of the reasons for it is Wranglers have a more vast range of sizing than that Levi’s.
- The fabrics of Wranglers are stronger at the stress points than Levi’s.
- Wrangler offers Bootcut pants that are made to match the boots of the cowboys. Levi’s doesn’t have a good option for Bootcut ranges.
Which Brand Is Better In Jeans Levis Wrangler Or Lee?
From a wide aspect of view, I will rate Levi’s slightly higher than Wranglers and Lee’s. Three of the brands are quite famous and good but the reason behind choosing Levi’s are:
- Levis offers the best stitching around the corners and pockets compared to Wranglers and Lee.
- Levis’s pants are so much smoother and will make you feel comfortable.
- But, fitting wise all three pants Levis, Wranglers, and Lee’s are decent.
Importantly, wrangler jeans are incredible and are favorable with running smaller to your size. In terms of sizing, it can be the best choice, from a snug fit to a Bootcut. As it runs smaller, we have given the ways in compensation to it and fit you the best!
Here, we answered the sizing guide and everything you should know about Wrangler jeans. We wish you a very reliable and happy shopping with all mysteries being decoded!
Here are other jeans-related articles you might like:
Best Jeans To Wear With Cowboy Boots